Report NEP-TID-2021-04-05This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaan Masso & Amaresh K Tiwari, 2021. "Productivity Implications Of R&D, Innovation And Capital Accumulation For Incumbents And Entrants: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 130, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Costantiello, Alberto & Laureti, Lucio & De Cristoforo, Gianluca & Leogrande, Angelo, 2021. "The Innovation-Sales Growth Nexus in Europe," MPRA Paper 106858, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2021.
- Joachim Hubmer & Pascual Restrepo, 2021. "Not a Typical Firm: The Joint Dynamics of Firms, Labor Shares, and Capital–Labor Substitution," NBER Working Papers 28579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuad Hasanov & Reda Cherif, 2021. "Fair and Inclusive Markets: Why Dynamism Matters," IMF Working Papers 2021/029, International Monetary Fund.
- Ron Boschma, 2021. "The role of non-local linkages for innovation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2113, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2021.
- Fuad Hasanov & Reda Cherif, 2021. "Competition, Innovation, and Inclusive Growth," IMF Working Papers 2021/080, International Monetary Fund.
- John (Jianqiu) Bai & Erik Brynjolfsson & Wang Jin & Sebastian Steffen & Chi Wan, 2021. "Digital Resilience: How Work-From-Home Feasibility Affects Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 28588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Link, Albert, 2021. "Technology Transfer at U.S. Federal Laboratories: R&D --> Disclosures --> Patent Applications," UNCG Economics Working Papers 21-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Otto Kassi & Vili Lehdonvirta & Fabian Stephany, 2021. "How Many Online Workers are there in the World? A Data-Driven Assessment," Papers 2103.12648, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2021.
- Pierre Courtioux & François Métivier & Antoine Rebérioux, 2021. "The private return of R&D tax credit," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 21006, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.