Report NEP-TID-2021-02-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario F. Carillo, 2021. "Human Capital Distribution and the Transition from Stagnation to Growth," CSEF Working Papers 599, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Davin Chor & Kalina Manova & Zhihong Yu, 2020. "Growing like China: firm performance and global production line position," CEP Discussion Papers dp1715, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom & Philip Bunn & Paul Mizen & Pawel Smietanka & Gregory Thwaites, 2020. "The Impact of Covid-19 on Productivity," NBER Working Papers 28233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Schramm & Alexander Schwemmer & Jan Schymik, 2021. "Capital (Mis)allocation and Incentive Misalignment," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_260, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Gerard Hoberg & Yuan Li & Gordon M. Phillips, 2020. "Internet Access and U.S. - China Innovation Competition," NBER Working Papers 28231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liam Brunt & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2021. "Urbanisation and the onset of modern economic growth," AMSE Working Papers 2101, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Marwil J. Dávila-Fernández & Serena Sordi, 2021. "The difficult task of changing while growing," Department of Economics University of Siena 849, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Thomas Grebel & Lionel Nesta, 2020. "Competition and private R&D investment," Post-Print hal-03042941, HAL.
- Heinrich, Torsten & Yang, Jangho & Dai, Shuanping, 2020. "Growth, development, and structural change at the firm-level: The example of the PR China," MPRA Paper 105011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Beerli & Jan Ruffner & Michael Siegenthaler & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "The Abolition of Immigration Restrictions and the Performance of Firms and Workers: Evidence from Switzerland," KOF Working papers 20-486, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Brita Bye & Taran Faehn, 2021. "The Role of Human Capital in Structural Change and Growth in an Open Economy: Innovative and Absorptive Capacity Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 8857, CESifo.
- de Roux, Nicolás & Eslava, Marcela & Franco, Santiago & Verhoogen, Eric, 2020. "Estimating Production Functions in Differentiated-Product Industries with Quantity Information and External Instruments," IZA Discussion Papers 14006, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Behrens, Vanessa & Viete, Steffen, 2020. "A note on Germany's role in the fourth industrial revolution," Working Papers 09/2020, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Bertani, Filippo & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2021. "Digital Innovation and its Potential Consequences: the Elasticity Augmenting Approach," MPRA Paper 105326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Maozhi & Sinha, Avik & Hu, Kexiang & Shah, Muhammad Ibrahim, 2020. "Impact of Technological Innovation on Energy Efficiency in Industry 4.0 Era: Moderation of Shadow Economy in Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 104842, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2020.
- Andreas Diemer & Tanner Regan, 2020. "No inventor is an island: social connectedness and the geography of knowledge flows in the US," CEP Discussion Papers dp1731, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.