Report NEP-TID-2020-08-31This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Bianchi & Hugo Laguna, 2020. "Firm’s innovation strategies and employment: new evidence from Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-06, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Svensson, Roger, 2020. "The Scientific Output of a Database on Commercialized Patents," Working Paper Series 1349, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fusillo, Fabrizio, 2020. "Are Green Inventions really more complex? Evidence from European Patents," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 202015, University of Turin.
- Federico Huneeus, 2020. "Heterogeneous Paths of Industrialization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2253, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Massimo Anelli & Gætano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2020. "Does Emigration Drain Entrepreneurs?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8388, CESifo.
- Adriana Peluffo, 2020. "Does Innovation Affect the Demand for Employment and Skilled Labor?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 20-13, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Ozcan, Berkay & Philipp, Julia, 2020. "Robots and the Gender Pay Gap in Europe," SocArXiv rxkg2, Center for Open Science.
- Danzer, Alexander M. & Feuerbaum, Carsten & Gaessler, Fabian, 2020. "Labor Supply and Automation Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 13429, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- ADACHI Daisuke & KAWAGUCHI Daiji & SAITO Yukiko, 2020. "Robots and Employment: Evidence from Japan, 1978-2017," Discussion papers 20051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Uluc Aysun & Melanie Guldi & Adam Honig & Zeynep Yom, 2020. "R&D, Market Power and the Cyclicality of Employment," Working Papers 2020-01, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Stöckl & Alexander Zerrahn, 2020. "Substituting Clean for Dirty Energy: A Bottom-Up Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1885, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- TOMIURA Eiichi & ITO Banri & KANG Byeongwoo, 2020. "Characteristics of Firms Transmitting Data Across Borders: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Discussion papers 20048, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alje van Dam & Koen Frenken, 2020. "Vertical vs. Horizontal Policy in a Capabilities Model of Economic Development," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2037, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2020.
- Marianna Epicoco & Magali Jaoul-Grammare & Anne Plunket, 2020. "Technological novelty and productivity growth: a cliometric approach," Working Papers of BETA 2020-37, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mensah, Emmanuel B. & Owusu, Solomon & Foster-McGregor, Neil, 2020. "Productive efficiency, technological change and catch up within Africa," MERIT Working Papers 2020-033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Maximilian Longmuir & Carsten Schr der & Matteo Targa, 2020. "De-routinization of Jobs and Polarization of Earnings – Evidence from 35 Countries," LIS Working papers 796, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.