Report NEP-TID-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, Nicholas & Jones, Charles I & Van Reenen, John & Webb, Michael, 2020. "Are ideas getting harder to find?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104481, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ross Levine & Chen Lin & Lai Wei & Wensi Xie, 2020. "Competition Laws and Corporate Innovation," NBER Working Papers 27253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serguey Braguinsky & Atsushi Ohyama & Tetsuji Okazaki & Chad Syverson, 2020. "Product Innovation, Product Diversification, and Firm Growth: Evidence from Japan’s Early Industrialization," ISER Discussion Paper 1091, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- RodrÃguez-Pose, AndrÃ©s & Lee, Neil, 2020. "Hipsters vs. Geeks? Creative workers, STEM and innovation in US cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 14560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge Andrés Vélez-Ospina & Isabel Busom Piquer, 2020. "Subsidizing Innovation Over the Business Cycle," Working Papers wpdea2001, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Ralph Siebert & Zhili Tian, 2020. "Dynamic Mergers Effects on R&D Investments and Drug Development across Research Phases in the Pharmaceutical Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 8303, CESifo.
- Gibbon, Alexandra J. & Schain, Jan Philip, 2020. "Rising markups, common ownership, and technological capacities," DICE Discussion Papers 340, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb, 2020. "Concentration and Agglomeration of IT Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Patenting," NBER Working Papers 27338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Afridi, Farzana & Sharma, Swati, 2020. "The Ties That Bind Us: Social Networks and Productivity in the Factory," CEPR Discussion Papers 14687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rhoden, Imke, 2020. "Innovating in Krugman’s Footsteps – Where and How Innovation Differs in Europe: Static Innovation Indicators for Identifying Regional Policy Leverages," EconStor Preprints 218875, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Anelli, Massimo & Basso, Gaetano & Ippedico, Giuseppe & Peri, Giovanni, 2020. "Does Emigration Drain Entrepreneurs?," IZA Discussion Papers 13390, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes & Schmitt, Alexander, 2020. "Testing predictions on supplier governance from the global value chains literature," CEPR Discussion Papers 14549, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Julian M. Alston & Philip G. Pardey, 2020. "Innovation, Growth and Structural Change in American Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 27206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Bettiol & Mauro Capestro & Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2020. "At The Roots Of The Fourth Industrial Revolution: How ICT Investments Affect Industry 4.0 Adoption," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0253, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bonfiglioli, Alessandra & CrinÃ², Rosario & Fadinger, Harald & Gancia, Gino, 2022. "Robot Imports and Firm-Level Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 14593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.