Report NEP-TID-2019-09-16This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Garcia-Vega & Oscar Vicente-Chirivella, 2019. "R&D and firm resilience during bad times," Discussion Papers 2019-13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Tuukka MÃ¤kitie & Allan D. Andersen & Jens Hanson, 2019. "Multidimensional relatedness between innovation systems in sustainability transitions," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1926, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2019.
- Justus Baron & Cher Li & Shukhrat Nasirov, 2019. "Why do R&D-intensive firms participate in standards organizations? The role of patents and product-market position," Discussion Papers 2019-16, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Vera Zipperer, 2019. "Green Public Procurement and the Innovation Activities of Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1820, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Neave O'Clery & Eoin Flaherty & Stephen Kinsella, 2019. "Modular structure in labour networks reveals skill basins," Papers 1909.03379, arXiv.org.
- Ganglmair, Bernhard & Reimers, Imke, 2019. "Visibility of technology and cumulative innovation: Evidence from trade secrets laws," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-035, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Huang, Xu & Hu, Yan & Dong, Zhiqiang, 2019. "The macroeconomic consequences of artificial intelligence: A theoretical framework," Economics Discussion Papers 2019-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Emanuele Pugliese & Lorenzo Napolitano & Matteo Chinazzi & Guido Chiarotti, 2019. "The Emergence of Innovation Complexity at Different Geographical and Technological Scales," Papers 1909.05604, arXiv.org.
- Teodora Borota & Fabrice Defever & Giammario Impullitti, 2019. "Innovation union: Costs and benefits of innovation policy coordination," Discussion Papers 2019-14, University of Nottingham, GEP.