Report NEP-TID-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anabela Santos & Michele Cincera & Giovanni Cerulli, 2019. "Assessing Financing, Innovation and Growth Linkage: New Evidence for Policy," Working Paper 54d93216-99f7-4438-975d-2, European Microfinance Network.
- Mellace, Giovanni & Ventura, Marco, 2019. "Intended and unintended effects of public incentives for innovation. Quasi-experimental evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2019, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Max Nathan, 2019. "Does Light Touch Cluster Policy Work? Evaluating the Tech City Programme," CEP Discussion Papers dp1648, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Carter & Rachid Laajaj & Dean Yang, 2019. "Subsidies and the African Green Revolution: Direct Effects and Social Network Spillovers of Randomized Input Subsidies in Mozambique," NBER Working Papers 26208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominick G. Bartelme & Arnaud Costinot & Dave Donaldson & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2019. "The Textbook Case for Industrial Policy: Theory Meets Data," NBER Working Papers 26193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Axenbeck, Janna, 2019. "Environmental innovation and firm profitability: An analysis with respect to firm size," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-033, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- McGuinness, Seamus & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Redmond, Paul, 2019. "Skills-Displacing Technological Change and Its Impact on Jobs: Challenging Technological Alarmism?," IZA Discussion Papers 12541, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Torres Mazzi, Caio & Foster-McGregor, Neil, 2019. "Imported intermediates, technological capabilities and exports: Evidence from Brazilian firm-level data," MERIT Working Papers 2019-028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Yuqing Xing, 2019. "Global Value Chains and the Innovation of the Chinese Mobile Phone Industry," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Emerson G. Escolar & Yasuaki Hiraoka & Mitsuru Igami & Yasin Ozcan, 2019. "Mapping Firms' Locations in Technological Space: A Topological Analysis of Patent Statistics," Papers 1909.00257, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Antonio Navas & Antonella Nocco, 2019. "Trade Liberalization, Selection and Technology Adoption with Vertical Linkages," CESifo Working Paper Series 7788, CESifo.
- Bai, Zhuoran & Meng, Shuang & Miao, Zhuang & Zhang, Yan, 2019. "Services Liberalization and Export Diversity: Theory and Evidence from Chinese Firms," MPRA Paper 95803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deming, David & Noray, Kadeem L., 2019. "STEM Careers and the Changing Skill Requirements of Work," Working Paper Series rwp19-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.