Report NEP-TID-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen & Heidi Williams, 2019. "A toolkit of policies to promote innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1634, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zoltan Csefalvay, 2019. "What are the policy options? A systematic review of policy responses to the impacts of robotisation and automation on the labour market," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Giovanni Dosi & Mariacristina Piva & Maria Enrica Virgillito & Marco Vivarelli, 2019. "Technology and employment in a vertically connected economy: a model and an empirical test," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0005, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Knoblach, Michael, 2019. "Skill-biased technological change, endogenous labor supply, and the skill premium," CEPIE Working Papers 03/19, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Stoyanov, Andrey & Zubanov, Nick, 2019. "Skill Complementarity in Production Technology: New Empirical Evidence and Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 12433, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caroline Paunov & Sandra Planes-Satorra, 2019. "How are digital technologies changing innovation?: Evidence from agriculture, the automotive industry and retail," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 74, OECD Publishing.
- Paola Tubaro & Antonio A. Casilli, 2019. "Micro-work, artificial intelligence and the automotive industry," Post-Print hal-02148979, HAL.
- R. Maria del Rio-Chanona & Penny Mealy & Mariano Beguerisse-D'iaz & Francois Lafond & J. Doyne Farmer, 2019. "Automation and occupational mobility: A data-driven network model," Papers 1906.04086, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2020.
- Bernhard Schmidpeter & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2019. "Automation, Offshoring and the Role of Public Policies," Economics working papers 2019-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Massimo Anelli & Gaetano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "Youth Drain, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 26055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariana Colacelli & Gee Hee Hong, 2019. "Productivity Drag from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Japan," IMF Working Papers 19/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Aleksandra Kordalska & Magdalena Olczyk, 2019. "What Fosters Firm-Level Labour Productivity In Eastern European And Central Asian Countries?," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 55, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.