Report NEP-TID-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2019. "Do Tax Cuts Produce More Einsteins? The Impacts of Financial Incentives vs. Exposure to Innovation on the Supply of Inventors," CEP Discussion Papers dp1597, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hong Cheng & Hanbing Fan & Takeo Hoshi & Dezhuang Hu, 2019. "Do Innovation Subsidies Make Chinese Firms More Innovative? Evidence from the China Employer Employee Survey," NBER Working Papers 25432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fritsch, Michael & Piontek, Matthias & Titze, Mirko, 2019. "Identifying cooperation for innovation: A comparison of data sources," IWH Discussion Papers 1/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- M. Grazzi & C. Piccardo & C. Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and complementarity in Intellectual Property instruments," Working Papers wp1127, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marcel Seip & Carolina Castaldi & Meindert Flikkema & Ard-Pieter de Man, 2019. "A taxonomy of firm-level IPR application practices to inform policy debates," LEM Papers Series 2019/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Thomas Fackler & Yvonne Giesing & Nadzeya Laurentsyeva, 2018. "Knowledge Remittances: Does Emigration Foster Innovation?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7420, CESifo.