Report NEP-TID-2018-09-10This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2018. "Flowers of Evil? Industrialization and Long Run Development," IZA Discussion Papers 11681, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marianna Epicoco, 2018. "Technological change and economic development: endogenous and exogenous fluctuations," Working Papers of BETA 2018-34, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Cyrille Schwellnus & Mathilde Pak & Pierre-Alain Pionnier & Elena Crivellaro, 2018. "Labour share developments over the past two decades: The role of technological progress, globalisation and “winner-takes-most” dynamics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1503, OECD Publishing.
- Burgelman, Robert A. & Thomas, John K., 2018. "How Cross-Boundary Disruptive-from-Above Superseded Incumbents' Sustaining Innovation in the Mobile Industry: Qualitative, Graphical and Computational Insights," Research Papers 3705, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- OTAZAWA Toshimori & OHIRA Yuki & Jos VAN OMMEREN, 2018. "Inter-firm Transaction Networks and Location in a City," Discussion papers 18054, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Denicolò, Vincenzo & Zanchettin, Piercarlo, 2018. "Some Simple Economics of Patent Protection for Complex Technologies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13087, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Danial Lashkari, 2018. "Innovation, Knowledge Diffusion, and Selection," 2018 Meeting Papers 337, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Francisco Buera & Joseph Kaboski & Marti Mestieri, 2018. "The Natural Rate of Structural Change," 2018 Meeting Papers 1279, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Georg Duernecker & Berthold Herrendorf, 2018. "Occupations, Skills and Barriers to Labor Reallocation," 2018 Meeting Papers 1323, Society for Economic Dynamics.