Report NEP-TID-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Montresor, Sandro & Quatraro, Francesco, 2018. "Green Technologies and Smart Specialisation Strategies: A European Patent-Based Analysis of the Intertwining of Technological Relatedness and Key-Enabling-Technologies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201804, University of Turin.
- Nikolaus Thumm & Vincenzo Butticè & Federico Caviggioli & Chiara Franzoni & Giuseppe, Scellato, 2018. "Impact of counterfeiting on the performance of digital technology companies," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dolores Añón Higón & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis & Juan A. Sanchis, 2018. "Follow the leader: Evidence of the Productivity catch-up of European firms," Working Papers 1806, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Feder, Christophe & Quatraro, Francesco, 2018. "Directed Technological Change and Technological Congruence: A New Framework for the Smart Specialization Strategy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201801, University of Turin.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 11501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Teresa C. Fort & Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2018. "New Perspectives on the Decline of U.S. Manufacturing Employment," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-023, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Bachmann, Ronald & Cim, Merve & Green, Colin, 2018. "Long-run patterns of labour market polarisation: Evidence from German micro data," Ruhr Economic Papers 748, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Réka Juhász & Claudia Steinwender, 2018. "Spinning the Web: The Impact of ICT on Trade in Intermediates and Technology Diffusion," NBER Working Papers 24590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howell, Anthony, 2018. "Innovation and Firm Performance in the People’s Republic of China: A Structural Approach with Spillovers," ADBI Working Papers 805, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Veljko Fotak & Brian Wolfe, 2018. "Innovation at State Owned Enterprises," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1872, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Diego Restuccia, 2018. "Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity across Time and Space," Working Papers tecipa-608, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques & Christine Richmond, 2018. "A Tale of Two Sectors : Why is Misallocation Higher in Services than in Manufacturing?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1229, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).