Report NEP-TID-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2018. "Rent creation and sharing: new measures and impacts on TFP," Working papers 674, Banque de France.
- Chiacchio, Francesco & Gradeva, Katerina & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma, 2018. "The post-crisis TFP growth slowdown in CEE countries: exploring the role of Global Value Chains," Working Paper Series 2143, European Central Bank.
- Lionel Nesta & Stefano Schiavo, 2018. "International Competition and Rent Sharing in French Manufacturing," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Susanne Hügel, 2017. "Innovation in the German Real Estate Industry: The Role of Firm Innovativeness, External Environment, and Industry Structure," ERES eres2017_125, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2018. "Innovation-based regional structural change: Theoretical reflections, empirical findings and political implications," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Wang, Lili & Wen, Yi, 2018. "Escaping the Middle-Income Trap: A Cross-Country Analysis on the Patterns of Industrial Upgrading," Working Papers 2018-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Jan 2018.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Institutions and Determinants of Firm Survival in European Emerging Markets," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Paola D’Orazio & Marco Valente, 2018. "Do Financial Constraints Hamper Environmental Innovation Diffusion? An Agent-Based Approach," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-10, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Nicolò Barbieri & Alberto Marzucchi & Ugo Rizzo, 2018. "Knowledge sources and impacts on subsequent inventions: Do green technologies differ from non-green ones?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2018-11, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Scandura, Alessandra, 2018. "Academic Inventors and the Antecedents of Green Technologies. A Regional Analysis of Italian Patent Data," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201806, University of Turin.