Report NEP-TID-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Mirko Titze & Matthias Piontek, 2018. "Knowledge Interactions in Regional Innovation Networks: Comparing Data Sources," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Josh Lerner & Amit Seru, 2017. "The Use and Misuse of Patent Data: Issues for Corporate Finance and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 24053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chahim, M. & Grass, D. & Hartl, R.F. & Kort, Peter, 2017. "Product innovation with lumpy investment," Other publications TiSEM 54873dcf-e1ea-442a-8c1f-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Clément Bonnet, 2017. "Measuring Inventive Performance with Patent Data: an Application to Low Carbon Energy Technologies," Working Papers 1709, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Fabio Pieri & Le Manh-Duc & Enrico Zaninotto, 2018. "From central planning toward a market economy: The role of ownership and competition in Vietnamese firmsâ€™ productivity," DEM Working Papers 2018/01, Department of Economics and Management.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2017. "The mystery of TFP," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86168, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert C. Johnson, 2017. "Measuring Global Value Chains," NBER Working Papers 24027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Fritsch & Michael Wyrwich, 2018. "Regional Knowledge, Entrepreneurial Culture and Innovative Start-ups over Time and Space - An Empirical Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2018-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich, 2017. "Public Funding and Corporate Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 11196, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alabi Oluwafisayo & Martin Smith & John Irvine & Karen Turner, 2018. "Framing policy on low emissions vehicles in terms of economic gains: might the most straightforward gain be delivered by supply chain activity to support refuelling?," Working Papers 1801, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2017. "Investment Responses to Trade Liberalization: Evidence from U.S. Industries and Plants," NBER Working Papers 24071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emek Basker & Timothy Simcoe, 2017. "Upstream, Downstream: Diffusion and Impacts of the Universal Product Code," NBER Working Papers 24040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.