Report NEP-TID-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhang, Peng & Deschenes, Olivier & Meng, Kyle C. & Zhang, Junjie, 2017. "Temperature Effects on Productivity and Factor Reallocation: Evidence from a Half Million Chinese Manufacturing Plants," IZA Discussion Papers 11132, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Philips, Robin C. M. & Földvàri, Péter & Van Leeuwen, Bas, 2017. "Drivers of industrialisation: intersectoral evidence from the Low Countries in the nineteenth century," MPRA Paper 83304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Lehnert & Curdin Pfister & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "Firms' Changes in R&D Personnel After the Introduction of Universities of Applied Sciences in Switzerland," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0141, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Sep 2018.
- Ganguli, Ina & Lin, Jeffrey & reynolds, nicholas, 2017. "The Paper Trail of Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from Patent Interferences," Working Papers 17-44, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Ari Hyytinen & Otto Toivanen, 2017. "The Social Origins of Inventors," NBER Working Papers 24110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Who Becomes an Inventor in America? The Importance of Exposure to Innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1519, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2017. "External financing constraints and firm's innovative activities during the financial crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-064, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Laura Alfaro & Nicholas Bloom & Paola Conconi & Harald Fadinger & Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Come Together: Firm Boundaries and Delegation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-051, Harvard Business School, revised May 2019.
- Marcin Bielecki, 2017. "Innovation and endogenous growth over business cycle with frictional labor markets," Working Papers 2017-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Sunder Ramaswamy & Abishek Choutagunta, "undated". "Export Performance, Innovation, and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 2017-159, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Kozo Kiyota & Sawako Maruyama, 2017. "On the Demand for Female Workers in Japan: The Role of ICT and Offshoring," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-027, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.