Report NEP-TID-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee Branstetter & Neil Gandal & Nadav Kuniesky, 2017. "Network-Mediated Knowledge Spillovers: A Cross-Country Comparative Analysis of Information Security Innovations," NBER Working Papers 23808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerald A. Carlino, 2017. "Do Non-Compete Covenants Influence State Startup Activity? Evidence from the Michigan Experiment," Working Papers 17-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Sï¿½dekum, Jens & Woessner, Nicole, 2017. "German Robots - The Impact of Industrial Robots on Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12306, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John V. Winters, 2017. "Do Native STEM Graduates Increase Innovation? Evidence from U.S. Metropolitan Areas," Economics Working Paper Series 1714, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Tom Broekel & Lars Mewes, 2017. "Analyzing the impact of R&D policy on regional diversification," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1726, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.
- Qu FENG & Zhifeng WANG & Guiying Laura WU, 2017. "Productivity Dynamics of Chinese Manufacturing Firms," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1706, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Barajas, Ascensión & Huergo, Elena & Moreno, Lourdes, 2017. "Public Support to Business R&D and the Economic Crisis: Spanish Evidence," MPRA Paper 81529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Fernandes, Ana Margarida & Viollaz, Mariana, 2017. "Does the Adoption of Complex Software Impact Employment Composition and the Skill Content of Occupations? Evidence from Chilean Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 11016, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Orhun Sevinc, 2017. "Skill-Biased Technical Change and Labor Market Polarization: The Role of Skill Heterogeneity Within Occupations," Discussion Papers 1728, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Andrea Ascani & Simona Iammarino, 2017. "Multinational enterprises, service outsourcing and regional structural change," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1724, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2017.