Report NEP-TID-2016-03-17This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Fagerberg, 2016. "Innovation systems and policy: A tale of three countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20160226, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Simona Gamba, 2016. "The effect of Intellectual Property Rights on domestic innovation in the pharmaceutical sector," FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers 2016-05, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation.
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2016. "Technology-Skill Complementarity in the Early Phase of Industrialization," IZA Discussion Papers 9758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bottasso, Anna & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Employment Protection: Evidence from Sectoral Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9740, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "Changing Patterns in M&E-Investment-Based Innovation Strategies in CESEE and FSU Countries," wiiw Working Papers 123, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kenji Suganuma, 2016. "Upstreamness in the Global Value Chain: Manufacturing and Services," IMES Discussion Paper Series 16-E-02, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.