Report NEP-TID-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2014. "Market power and regulation (scientific background)," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2014-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Uwe Cantner & Ivan Savin, 2014. "Do Firms Benefit from Complementarity Effect in R&D and What Drives their R&D Strategy Choices?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-023, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sara Amoroso, 2014. "The hidden costs of R&D collaboration," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2014. "The roles of different intermediaries in innovation networks: A network-based approach," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0030, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Falato, Antonio & Sim, Jae W., 2014. "Why Do Innovative Firms Hold So Much Cash? Evidence from Changes in State R&D Tax Credits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-72, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Parro, Fernando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2014. "The Impact of Regional and Sectoral Productivity Changes on the U.S. Economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joelle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2014. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Application using Firm Level Patent Data," CIES Research Paper series 24-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Simone Borghesi & Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Linking emission trading to environmental innovation: evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry," SEEDS Working Papers 2714, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Oct 2014.