Report NEP-TID-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian & Schuber, Torben, 2013. "The impact on innovation off-shoring on organizational adaptability," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-109, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Do Inventors Talk to Strangers? On Proximity and Collaborative Knowledge Creation," SERC Discussion Papers 0153, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- C. Bellégo & V. Dortet-Bernadet, 2013. "The French cluster policy and the R&D spending of SME and intermediate-sized enterprises," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2013-06, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Alessandra Colombelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Properties of knowledge base and firm survival: Evidence from a sample of French manufacturing firms," Post-Print hal-00923650, HAL.
- de Vries, A.G.B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Block, J.H., 2013. "Trademark or patent? The effects of market structure, customer type and venture capital financing on start-ups' IP decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-002-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Biais, Bruno & Rochet, Jean-Charles & Woolley, Paul, 2013. "The dynamics of innovation and risk," TSE Working Papers 13-448, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Benjamin Kern & Malte Ackermann, 2014. "Shedding Some Light on the Dark Matter of Competition: Insights from the Strategic Management and Organizational Science Literature for the Consideration of Diversity Aspects in Merger Review," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201405, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Tang, J-T., 2013. "International Technology Diffusion of Joint and Cross-border Patents," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and incentive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-115, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Matthias Weitzel & Wan-Hsin Liu & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Determinants of Technology Transfer through CDM: the Case of China," Kiel Working Papers 1889, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.