Report NEP-TID-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, John R. & Liu, Huju & Wang, Weimin, 2013. "Firm Dynamics: Firm Entry and Exit in the Canadian Provinces, 2000 to 2009," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2013030e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Navaretti , Giorgio Barba & Castellani , Davide & Pieri , Fabio, 2013. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/41, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/42, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Julieta Caunedo, 2013. "Industry Dynamics, Investment and Business Cycles," 2013 Meeting Papers 1078, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Product Innovation Output on Export Behavior of Firms," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/38, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2013. "The Impact of Green Innovation on Employment Growth in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 50, WWWforEurope.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and inventive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," DICE Discussion Papers 128, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Joëlle Noailly & Victoria Shestalova, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers from renewable energy technologies, Lessons from patent citations," CPB Discussion Paper 262, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.