Report NEP-TID-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dietmar Harhoff & Elisabeth Mueller & John Van Reenen, 2013. "What are the Channels for Technology Sourcing? Panel Data Evidence from German Companies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1193, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ahmad Reza Saboori Memar & Georg Götz, 2013. "R&D Incentives in Vertically Related Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201307, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2013. "Public R&D Subsidies, Outside Private Support, and Employment Growth," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-1, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Ahmad Reza Saboori Memar, 2013. "Profitable Entry into an Unprofitable Market," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201306, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Patrick Llerena & Valentine Millot, 2013. "Are Trade Marks and Patents Complementary or Substitute Protections for Innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2013-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2013. "Learning and Productivity of Swedish Exporting Firms: The importance of Innovation Efforts and the Geography of Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 296, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," FZID Discussion Papers 66-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Crespi, Gustavo & Tacsir, Ezequiel, 2013. "Effects of innovation on employment in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Eric Schmidbauer, 2013. "New and Improved?," Working Papers 2013-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.