Report NEP-TID-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan L. Lampe & Petra Moser, 2011. "Patent Pools and the Direction of Innovation - Evidence from the 19th-century Sewing Machine Industry," NBER Working Papers 17573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:idb:brikps:54258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:54278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federico Biagi & Massimo Loi, 2011. "Do Innovation Incentives Work? Evidence From The Italian Manufacturing Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa11p681, European Regional Science Association.
- Seker, Murat, 2011. "Effects of licensing reform on firm innovation : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5876, The World Bank.