Report NEP-TID-2006-03-25This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Roberto Fontana issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veronique Schutjens & Erik Stam, 2006. "Starting anew: Entrepreneurial intentions and realizations subsequent to business closure," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Benfratello, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Banks and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence on Italian Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 2032, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- TÄ±nis Mets, 2005. "Innovation Paths of Estonian Biotechnology," Working Papers 131, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Tsuyoshi Nakamura & Kazuo Ueda, 2006. "On the Failure of University-Industry Research Collaboration to Stimulate High Quality Research in Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-404, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Deniz Ucbasaran & Mike Wright & Paul Westhead, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Entry, Exit and Re-Entry: The Extent and Nature of Opportunity Identification," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-09, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Merz, Joachim & Paic, Peter, 2006. "Start-up Success of Freelancers: New Microeconometric Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," IZA Discussion Papers 2036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Didier François, 2006. "The cost factor in patent systems," Working Papers CEB 06-002.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.