Report NEP-TID-2004-02-23This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petit, Pascal, 2003. "Large network services and the organisation of contemporary capitalism," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0314, CEPREMAP.
- Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2004. "Productivity Growth and R&D Spillovers from University to Industry," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-15, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Do European computer-related patents increase welfare?," Development and Comp Systems 0402007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200401 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unuint:200402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David B. Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2004. "Entrepreneurship Capital and Economic Performance," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-01, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Pia Weiss, 2004. "Competitive disadvantage through non-existing software patents," Development and Comp Systems 0402006, EconWPA.
- Anne van den Nouweland, 2004. "The Formation of Communication Networks in Cooperative Games," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-2, University of Oregon Economics Department.