Report NEP-TID-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul G.D. Bino & S. Subash & A. Ramanathan, 2004. "Concentration in Knowledge Output:A Case of Economics Journals," General Economics and Teaching 0402001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ying Lowery, 2003. "The Entrepreneur and Entrepreneurship: A Neoclassical Approach," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers 03yl, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Thomas Baumann & Carsten Schmidt, 2004. "The Jena video laboratory for economic experiments," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Matthew T. Clements & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004. "Indirect Network Effects and the Product Cycle: Video Games in the U.S., 1994-2002," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-261, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Uwe Cantner & Werner Gueth & Andreas Nicklisch & Torsten Weiland, 2003. "Competition in Innovation and Imitation - A Theoretical and Experimental Study -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Werner Gueth & Manfred Stadler, 2004. "Path Dependence Without Denying Deliberation - An Exercise Model Connecting Rationality and Evolution -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.