Report NEP-TID-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Petit, Pascal & Soete, Luc, 2001. "Is a biased technological change fueling dualism?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0103, CEPREMAP.
- Paul A David (with the assistance of John Gabriel Goddard Lopez), 2000. "Knowledge, Capabilities and Human Capital Formation in Economic Growth," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/13, New Zealand Treasury, revised 10 Apr 2001.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Modeling Adaptive Learning: R&D Strategies in the Model of Nelson & Winter (1982)," Working Papers 2001-1, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Steininger, Martin & Hampe, Johannes, 2001. "Survival, Growth, and Interfirm Collaboration of Start-Up Companies in High-Technology Industries: A Case Study of Upper Bavaria," IZA Discussion Papers 345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zheng Zhao & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2001. "A Network Perspective on Inter-Organizational Transfer of R&D Capabilities: A Study of International Joint Ventures in Chinese Automobile Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 362, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ekberg, John & Salabasis, Mickael, 2001. "The Firm Size Effect: fact or artifact?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 462, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Wendy Carlin & Steven Fries & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2001. "Competition and Enterprise Performance in Transition Economies: Evidence from a Cross-country Survey," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 376, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thomas Vallée (LEN-C3E) & Murat Yildizoglu (IFREDE-E3i), 2001. "A Presentation of Genetic Algorithms and Their Applications in Economics (in French)," Working Papers 2001-3, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Nigel Driffield & Karl Taylor, "undated". "Are Foreign Firms More Technologically Intensive? UK Establishment Evidence From the ARD," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/9, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2001-361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 2001. "Plant Vintage, Technology, and Environmental Regulation," NBER Working Papers 8480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amable, Bruno & Petit, Pascal, 1999. "Identifying the structure of institutions to promote innovation and growth," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9919, CEPREMAP.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Connecting adaptive behaviour and expectations in models of innovation: The Potential Role of Artificial Neural Networks," Working Papers 2001-2, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:00/5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore