Report NEP-TID-2000-01-24This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Iain Cockburn, 2000. "Do Patents Matter?: Empirical Evidence after GATT," NBER Working Papers 7495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:imf:imfeci:10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James D. Adams, 2000. "Endogenous R&D Spillovers and Industrial Research Productivity," NBER Working Papers 7484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ehu:biltok:199910 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Segerstrom, Paul S., 1999. "Intel Economics," Working Paper Series 524, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph, 1999. "Learning by Helping: A Bounded Rationality Model of Mentoring," Research Papers in Economics 1999:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Okamoto, Yumiko & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1999. "FDI and the Dynamics of Productivity: Microeconomic Evidence," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 348, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Why Are There Rich and Poor Countries? Symmetry Breaking in the World Economy: A Note," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9914, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Asplund, Marcus, 1995. "What Fraction of a Capital Investment is Sunk Cost?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 68, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 24 Sep 1999.
- Banerjee, Saugata & Heshmati, Almas & Wihlborg, Clas, 1999. "The Dynamics of Capital Structure," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 333, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 21 Aug 2000.