Report NEP-SPO-2020-09-28This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Humberto Barreto issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. James Reade & Dominik Schreyer & Carl Singleton, 2020. "Stadium attendance demand during the COVID-19 crisis: Early empirical evidence from Belarus," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2020-20, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2020. "Social Pressure in the Stadiums: Do Agents Change Behavior without Crowd Support?," IZA Discussion Papers 13595, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kassis, Mark & Schmidt, Sascha L. & Schreyer, Dominik & Sutter, Matthias, 2020. "Psychological Pressure and the Right to Determine the Moves in Dynamic Tournaments: Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 13628, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christoph Buehren & Lisa Traeger, 2020. "The Impact of Psychological Pressure and Psychological Traits on Performance â€“ Experimental Evidence of Penalties in Handball," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202043, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- J. J. Prinsloo & T. G. Pelser & P. S. Radikonyana, 2020. "Marketing evolution of performance enhancing drugs in professional cycling," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 10312491, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.