Report NEP-SPO-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2010. "Game Information, Local Heroes, And Their Effect On Attendance: The Case Of The Japanese Baseball League," MPRA Paper 21278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Hanke & Michael Kirchler, 2010. "Football Championships and Jersey Sponsors' Stock Prices: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 2010-07, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Vinayak Uppal & Debjani Ghosh, 2010. "The Impact of the Commonwealth Games 2010 on Urban Development of Delhi -An Analysis with a Historical Perspective from Worldwide Experiences and the 1982 Asian Games," Working Papers id:2456, eSocialSciences.
- Arne Feddersen & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Mega-Events and Sectoral Employment: The Case of the 1996 Olympic Games," Working Papers 035, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Grund, Christian & Höcker, Jan & Zimmermann, Stefan, 2010. "Risk Taking Behavior in Tournaments: Evidence from the NBA," IZA Discussion Papers 4812, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rockerbie, Duane W, 2010. "Marginal revenue product and salaries: Moneyball redux," MPRA Paper 21410, University Library of Munich, Germany.