Report NEP-SOG-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2016. "Who is the 'Journal Grand Master'? A new ranking based on the Elo rating system," CESifo Working Paper Series 6259, CESifo.
- Рубинштейн Александр Яковлевич & Бураков Н. А. & Славинская О. А., "undated". "Сообщество Экономистов И Экономические Журналы (Социологические Измерения Vs Библиометрии). Научный Доклад [Community of economists and Russian economic journals (sociological measurements VS bibli," Working papers a:pru175:ye:2017:2, Institute of Economics.
- Sultan Orazbayev, 2017. "Diversity and collaboration in Economics," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2017-4, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Richard McManus & Karen Mumford & Cristina Sechel, 2017. "The Selection of Economics Lecturers into the 2014 UK Research Excellence Framework Exercise: Outputs and Gender," Discussion Papers 17/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2017. "Predatory publishing and Islamic economics: consequences of fake journals making imitative writings original," MPRA Paper 82649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karen Mumford & Cristina Sechel, 2017. "Pay, Rank and Job Satisfaction amongst Academic Economists in the UK," Discussion Papers 17/17, Department of Economics, University of York.