Report NEP-SOG-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Besancenot, Damien & Huynh, Kim & Vranceanu, Radu, 2010. "A Matching Model of the Academic Publication Market," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10003, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Burgos, Albert, 2010. "Ranking Scientists," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 10609, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Cory Koedel, 2010. "Grading Standards in Education Departments at Universities," Working Papers 1002, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 13 Jun 2011.
- Borghans, Lex & Romans, Margo & Sauermann, Jan, 2010. "What Makes a Good Conference? Analysing the Preferences of Labor Economists," IZA Discussion Papers 4870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:uto:labeco:201004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore