Report NEP-SOG-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Howard J. Wall, 2009. "Journal rankings in economics: handle with care," Working Papers 2009-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "A Suggested Method for the Measurement of World-Leading Research (Illustrated with Data on Economics)," IZA Discussion Papers 4313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianfranco Di Vaio & Jacob Weisdorf, 2009. "Ranking Economic History Journals: A Citation-Based Impact-Adjusted Analysis," Discussion Papers 09-11, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Barnett, William A., 2009. "The Internal Politics of Journal Editing," MPRA Paper 16459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orkodashvili, Mariam, 2008. "A Case of Mimetic Isomorphism: A Short-Cut to Increasing Loyalty to Academia," MPRA Paper 16485, University Library of Munich, Germany.