Report NEP-SOG-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Stremersch & I. Verniers & C. Verhoef, 2006. "The Quest for Citations: Drivers of Article Impact," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/422, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Monteiro, Henrique & Ferreira Lopes, Alexandra, 2006. "A Comparison of the Undergraduate Economics Major in Europe and in the United States," MPRA Paper 771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monteiro, Henrique & Ferreira Lopes, Alexandra, 2005.
"A Flexibilidade das Estruturas Curriculares Portuguesas Enquanto Implicação do Processo de Bolonha nas Licenciaturas em Economia: uma comparação com a Europa
[The Portuguese Study Plan's Flexibilit," MPRA Paper 770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Görling, Stefan, 2006. "Methods for Assessing Technology Transfer - An Overview," Pink Machine Papers 31, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Stern, Charlotta, 2006. "The Ideological Profile of Faculty in the Humanities and Social Sciences: A Reply to Zipp and Fenwick," Working Paper Series 7/2006, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Donna K. Ginther & Shulamit Kahn, 2006. "Does Science Promote Women? Evidence from Academia 1973-2001," NBER Working Papers 12691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:nbr:nberwo:12693 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cyrus C. M. Mody, 2006. "Instruments of Commerce and Knowledge: Probe Microscopy, 1980-2000," NBER Working Papers 12700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldini, Nicola, 2006. "The patenting universities: Problems and perils," MPRA Paper 853, University Library of Munich, Germany.