Report NEP-SOC-2023-01-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SOC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timothy Besley & Sacha Dray, 2022. "Trust as state capacity: The political economy of compliance," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-135, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles & Ana Venâncio, 2022. "A Tale of Government Spending Efficiency and Trust in the State," CESifo Working Paper Series 10075, CESifo.
- Enrico Nichelatti & Heikki Hiilamo, 2022. "A fiscal approach to the social contract in sub-Saharan African countries: Looking for opportunities to strengthen trust in government and tax compliance by analysing citizens' perception of governanc," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2022-144, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adam, Ammaarah & Ades, Raphael & Banks, William & Benning, Canbeck & Grant, Gwyneth & Forster-Brass, Harry & McGiveron, Owen & Miller, Joe & Phelan, Daniel & Randazzo, Sebastian & Reilly, Matthew & Sc, 2022. "Trust, guilds and kinship in London, 1330-1680," Economic History Working Papers 117445, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Caserta, Maurizio & Distefano, Rosaria & Ferrante, Livio, 2022. "The Good of Rules: An experimental study on prosocial behavior," MPRA Paper 115455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernd Hayo & Pierre-Guillaume MÃ©on, 2022. "Influencing public trust in central banks: Identifying who is open to new information," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202245, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Svatopluk Kapounek & Evzen Kocenda & Ludek Kouba, 2022. "Financial Impact of Trust and Institutional Quality around the World," Working Papers IES 2022/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2022.
- Hee-Seung Yang & Sungjin Kim, 2022. "Trusted Institutions and Policy Compliance: Evidence from COVID-19 Mobility Patterns in Korea," Working papers 2022rwp-206, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Saka, Orkun, 2021. "Revenge of the experts: will COVID-19 renew or diminish public trust in science?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 115053, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Paul Feldman & Maros Servatka & Jorge Tarraso & Radovan Vadovic, 2022. "Honesty in the City," Working Papers 2022-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Akin, Zafer, 2022. "Playing the victim behavior: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 115532, University Library of Munich, Germany.