Report NEP-SOC-2022-04-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SOC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matej Belin & Tomas Jelinek & Stepan Jurajda, 2022. "Social Networks and Surviving the Holocaust," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp720, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Briole, Simon & Gurgand, Marc & Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra & Ruiz-Valenzuela, Jenifer & Santín, Daniel, 2022. "The Making of Civic Virtues: A School-Based Experiment in Three Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 15141, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ekaterina Travova, 2022. "For God, Tsar and Fatherland? The Political Influence of Church," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp722, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Obradovich, Nick & Özak, Ömer & Martín, Ignacio & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Awad, Edmond & Cebrián, Manuel & Cuevas, Rubén & Desmet, Klaus & Rahwan, Iyad & Cuevas, Ángel, 2022. "Expanding the Measurement of Culture with a Sample of Two Billion Humans," GLO Discussion Paper Series 1070, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Cotofan, Maria & Dur, Robert & Meier, Stephen, 2021. "Does growing up in a recession increase compassion? The case of attitudes towards immigration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 114427, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diego Marino Fages & Matias Morales, 2022. "Migration and Social Preferences," Discussion Papers 2022-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.