Report NEP-SOC-2021-05-31This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuliano, Paola & Wacziarg, Romain, 2020. "Who Voted for Trump? Populism and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 15140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bazzi, Samuel & Fiszbein, Martin & Gebresilasse, Mesay, 2020. "Rugged Individualism and Collective (In)action During the COVID-19 Pandemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 15232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Graeber & Felicitas Schikora, 2021. "Hate is too great a burden to bear: Hate crimes and the mental health of refugees," CEPA Discussion Papers 31, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Heinz, Matthias & Gill, Andrej & Schumacher, Heiner & Sutter, Matthias, 2020. "Trustworthiness in the Financial Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 15147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valencia Caicedo, Felipe & Tur-Prats, Ana, 2020. "The Long Shadow of the Spanish Civil War," CEPR Discussion Papers 15091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuliano, Paola, 2020. "Gender and Culture," CEPR Discussion Papers 15185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tabellini, Guido & Persson, Torsten, 2020. "Culture, Institutions and Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 15233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves & Boucher, Vincent & Del Bello, Carlo & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Verdier, Thierry, 2020. "Education Transmission and Network Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 14997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2021. "Universalization and altruism," PSE Working Papers halshs-03227354, HAL.
- Endre Kildal Iversen & Kristine Grimsrud & Yohei Mitani & Henrik Lindhjem, 2021. "Altruist talk may (also) be cheap. Revealed versus stated altruism as a predictor in stated preference studies," Discussion Papers 952, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Felfe, Christina & Kocher, Martin G. & Rainer, Helmut & Saurer, Judith & Siedler, Thomas, 2021. "More Opportunity, More Cooperation? The Behavioral Effects of Birthright Citizenship on Immigrant Youth," IZA Discussion Papers 14384, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Galbiati, Roberto & Henry, Emeric & Jacquemet, Nicolas & Lobeck, Max, 2020. "How Laws Affect the Perception of Norms: Empirical Evidence from the Lockdown," CEPR Discussion Papers 15119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.