Report NEP-SOC-2021-04-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Roland, Gerard, 2020. "Culture, institutions and democratization," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0gs8j953, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Riyanto, Yohanes Eko & Wong, Erwin C. L. & Xiong-Wei, Jonathan Yeo & Qi-Yu, Chan, 2021. "When Face Masks Signal Social Identity: Explaining the Deep Face-Mask Divide During the COVID-19 Pandemic," OSF Preprints yp2jv, Center for Open Science.
- Çıbık, Ceren Bengü & Sgroi, Daniel, 2021. "The Effect of Self-Awareness and Competition on Dishonesty," IZA Discussion Papers 14256, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ozan Aksoy & Dingeman Wiertz, 2021. "The impact of religious attendance on trust, volunteering, and cooperation: A cross-lagged panel analysis with individual fixed-effects," DoQSS Working Papers 21-11, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
- Avner Seror & Rohit Ticku, 2021. "Legalized Same-Sex Marriage and Coming Out in America: Evidence from Catholic Seminaries," AMSE Working Papers 2124, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- James Allen IV & Arlete Mahumane & James Riddell IV & Tanya Rosenblat & Dean Yang & Hang Yu, 2021. "Correcting Perceived Social Distancing Norms to Combat COVID-19," NBER Working Papers 28651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kubinec, Robert & Lee, Haillie Na-Kyung & Tomashevskiy, Andrey, 2021. "Why Corporate Political Connections Can Impede Investment," SocArXiv uks25, Center for Open Science.
- Barry Eichengreen & Orkun Saka & Cevat Giray Aksoy, 2021. "The Political Scar of Epidemics," CESifo Working Paper Series 9013, CESifo.
- Dzung Bui & Lena Dräger & Bernd Hayo & Giang Nghiem, 2021. "Consumer Sentiment during the Covid-19 Pandemic: The Role of Others' Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 9010, CESifo.
- Picchio, Matteo & Santolini, Raffaella, 2021. "The COVID-19 Pandemic's Effects on Voter Turnout," IZA Discussion Papers 14241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giovanni Peri & Daniel I. Rees & Brock Smith, 2021. "Terrorism and Political Attitudes: Evidence from European Social Surveys," NBER Working Papers 28662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.