Report NEP-SOC-2020-06-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabrales, Antonio & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Hernán-González, Roberto & Kujal, Praveen, 2020. "Institutions, Opportunism and Prosocial Behavior: Some Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 13270, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Afridi, Farzana & Dhillon, Amrita & Sharma, Swati, 2020. "The Ties That Bind Us: Social Networks and Productivity in the Factory," CEPR Discussion Papers 14687, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Ingar K. Haaland & Aakaash Rao & Christopher P. Roth, 2020. "Disguising Prejudice: Popular Rationales as Excuses for Intolerant Expression," NBER Working Papers 27288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuliano, Paola & Tabellini, Marco, 2020. "The Seeds of Ideology: Historical Immigration and Political Preferences in the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 13268, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Agranov, Marina & Eilat, Ran & Sonin, Konstantin, 2020. "A Political Model of Trust," CEPR Discussion Papers 14672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Georgy Egorov & Ruben Enikolopov & Alexey Makarin & Maria Petrova, 2020. "Divided We Stay Home: Social Distancing and Ethnic Diversity," NBER Working Papers 27277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaële Préget & Sophie Thoyer, 2018. "Do farmers follow the herd? The influence of social norms in the participation to agri-environmental schemes," Working Papers hal-02791014, HAL.
- Francesco Fallucchi & Daniele Nosenzo, 2020. "The Coordinating Power of Social Norms," Economics Working Papers 2020-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Agostinelli, Francesco & Doepke, Matthias & Sorrenti, Giuseppe & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2020. "It Takes a Village: The Economics of Parenting with Neighborhood and Peer Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 14637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo, 2020. "Bitter Sugar: Slavery and the Black Family," GLO Discussion Paper Series 564, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Howley, Peter & Ocean, Neel, 2020. "Doing more with less: Leveraging social norms and status concerns in encouraging conservation farm practices," 94th Annual Conference, April 15-17, 2020, K U Leuven, Belgium (Cancelled) 303705, Agricultural Economics Society - AES.
- Theresa Kuchler & Yan Li & Lin Peng & Johannes Stroebel & Dexin Zhou, 2020. "Social Proximity to Capital: Implications for Investors and Firms," NBER Working Papers 27299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesper Akesson & Sam Ashworth-Hayes & Robert Hahn & Robert D. Metcalfe & Itzhak Rasooly, 2020. "Fatalism, Beliefs, and Behaviors During the COVID-19 Pandemic," NBER Working Papers 27245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabrina Teyssier & Fabrice Etilé & Pierre Combris, 2014. "Social and self-Image concerns in fair-trade consumption: Evidence from experimental auctions for chocolate," Working Papers hal-02800408, HAL.
- Faia, Ester & Mayer, Max & Pezone, Vincenzo, 2020. "The Value of Firm Networks: A Natural Experiment on Board Connections," CEPR Discussion Papers 14591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Limbach, Peter & Rau, P. Raghavendra & Schürmann, Henrik, 2020. "The Death of Trust Across the U.S. Finance Industry," CFR Working Papers 20-05, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Eichengreen, Barry & Saka, Orkun, 2020. "Revenge of the Experts: Will COVID-19 Renew or Diminish Public Trust in Science?," SocArXiv 5ym9n, Center for Open Science.