Report NEP-SOC-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Béatrice Boulu-Reshef & Jonah Schulhofer-Wohl, 2019. "Social Distance and Parochial Altruism: An Experimental Study," Working Papers hal-02135633, HAL.
- H Peyton Young & Sam Jindani, 2020. "The dynamics of costly social norms," Economics Series Working Papers 883, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Maddalena Galardo & Maurizio Lozzi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2019. "Credit supply, uncertainty and trust: the role of social capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1245, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Armenak Antinyan & Luca Corazzini & Elena D’Agostino & Filippo Pavesi, 2019. "Watch your Words: An Experimental Study on Communication and the Opportunity Cost of Delegation," Working Papers 2019: 31, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Blanco, M. & Dalton, Patricio, 2019. "Generosity and Wealth : Experimental Evidence from Bogota Stratification," Discussion Paper 2019-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Murat Iyigun & Jared Rubin & Avner Seror, 2019. "A Theory of Cultural Revivals," AMSE Working Papers 1931, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- H Peyton Young & Itai Arieli & Yakov Babichenko & Ron Peretz, 2019. "The Speed of Innovation Diffusion in Social Networks," Economics Series Working Papers 884, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.