Report NEP-SOC-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeongbin Kim & Louis Putterman & Xinyi Zhang, 2019. ""Trust, Beliefs and Cooperation: Excavating a Foundation of Strong Economics," Working Papers 2019-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Parlasca, Martin C. & Hermann, Daniel & Mußhoff, Oliver, 2019. "A radius of trust? Contrasting insights from experiments and survey data," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 383, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Marcello D'Amato & Niall O’Higgins & Marco Stimolo, 2019. "The Giver as a General in Her Fortunes. Experimental Evidence on Trust, Inequality and Growth (or Decline)," CSEF Working Papers 543, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Avner Seror, 2019. "Human Development, Social Interactions, and Identity Formation," AMSE Working Papers 1924, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Anne-Claire Chêne, 2019. "The dynamics of organizational trust -A case study," Post-Print hal-02283947, HAL.
- Raphaël Soubeyran, 2019. "Technology adoption and pro-social preference," Working Papers halshs-02291905, HAL.
- Khalid, Asma & Beg, Ismat, 2018. "Role of honesty and confined interpersonal influence in modelling predilections," MPRA Paper 95831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2019.
- González, F & Muñoz, P & Prem, M, 2019. "Lost in Transition? The Persistence of Dictatorship Mayors," Documentos de Trabajo 017431, Universidad del Rosario.
- Stöhr, Tobias & Wichardt, Philipp, 2019. "Conflicting Identities: Cosmopolitan or Anxious? Appreciating Concerns of Host Country Population Improves Attitudes Towards Immigrants," IZA Discussion Papers 12630, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Van Wolleghem, Pierre Georges & De Angelis, Marina & Scicchitano, Sergio, 2019. "Education-occupation mismatch of migrants in the Italian labour market: the effect of social networks," GLO Discussion Paper Series 398, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Guillaume Cheikbossian, 2019. "Evolutionarily stable in-group altruismin intergroup conflict," CEE-M Working Papers halshs-02291876, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.