Report NEP-SOC-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-SOC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niall O'Higgins & Marco Stimolo, 2019. "Trust and reciprocity in youth labor markets. An experimental approach to analyzing the impact of labour market experiences on young people," LEM Papers Series 2019/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Arnstein Aassve & Gianmarco Daniele & Marco Le Moglie, 2018. "Never Forget the First Time: The Persistent Effects of Corruption and the Rise of Populism in Italy," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1896, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Harvey S. Rosen & Peter Koczanski, 2019. "Are Millennials Really So Selfish? Preliminary Evidence from the Philanthropy Panel Study," Working Papers 254, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Tom Lane, 2019. "The differential effects of Jesus and God on distributive behaviour," Discussion Papers 2019-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Camilo Gómez & Gianluca Grimalda, 2019. "Crime-related Exposure to Violence and Social Preferences: Experimental Evidence from Bogotá," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 017345, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Barrenho, E.; & Miraldo, M.; & Propper, C; & Rose, C.;, 2019. "Peer and network effects in medical innovation: the case of laparoscopic surgery in the English NHS," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Philippe Askenazy & Thomas Breda, 2022. "Electoral Democracy at Work," PSE Working Papers halshs-02191304, HAL.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Guido Tabellini, 2019. "Identity, Beliefs, and Political Conflict," CESifo Working Paper Series 7707, CESifo.
- Meng, Xin & Xue, Sen, 2019. "Social Networks and Mental Health Outcomes: Chinese Rural-Urban Migrant Experience," GLO Discussion Paper Series 370, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Marcén, Miriam & Morales, Marina, 2019. "Gender division of household labor: How does culture operate?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 373, Global Labor Organization (GLO).