Report NEP-SOC-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur & Okemena Onemu & Joeri Sol, 2019. "Team Incentives, Social Cohesion, and Performance: A Natural Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-045/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pogorelskiy. Kirill & Shum, Matthew, 2019. "News We Like to Share : How News Sharing on Social Networks Inﬂuences Voting Outcomes," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1199, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dewan, Torun & Wolton, Stephane, 2019. "A Political Economy of Social Discrimination," MPRA Paper 94394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirai Igarashi & Nobuhiko Terui, 2019. "Identifying Topic-based Communities by Combining Social Network Data and User Generated Content," DSSR Discussion Papers 97, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Ginzburg, Boris, 2019. "Slacktivism," MPRA Paper 94606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puzon, Klarizze & Willinger, Marc, 2019. "Can common ownership prevent the tragedy of the commons? An experimental investigation," CERE Working Papers 2019:9, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Laura K. Gee & Jonathan Meer, 2019. "The Altruism Budget: Measuring and Encouraging Charitable Giving," NBER Working Papers 25938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesca Cornaglia & Michalis Drouvelis & Paolo Masella, 2019. "Competition and the role of group identity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7643, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stark, Oded & Budzinski, Wiktor & Kosiorowski, Grzegorz, 2019. "Switching queues, cultural conventions, and social welfare," Discussion Papers 290417, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Colin A. Moore & Elizabeth Mubanga Chishimba & Paul N. Wilson, 2019. "Does Culture Matter? A Test of the Harrison Hypothesis," Working Papers 290380, University of Arizona, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.