Report NEP-SOC-2019-05-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga & Otrachshenko, Vladimir, 2019. "Stalin and the origins of mistrust," GLO Discussion Paper Series 344, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Quynh Hoang & Laure Pasquier-Doumer & Camille Saint-Macary, 2018. "Ethnicity and risk sharing network formation: Evidence from rural Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 134, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thang Vo, 2018. "Social capital and household vulnerability: New evidence from rural Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 167, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arnaud Tognetti & David Doat & Dimitri Dubois & Rustam Romaniuc, 2019. "Does the presence of a physically disabled person in the group increase cooperation? An experimental test of the empathyaltruism hypothesis," Working Papers halshs-02103832, HAL.
- Peter Koczanski & Harvey S. Rosen, 2019. "Are Millennials Really So Selfish? Preliminary Evidence from the Philanthropy Panel Study," NBER Working Papers 25813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Markussen & Quang-Thanh Ngo, 2018. "Economic and non-economic returns to Communist Party membership in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 46, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Adrian Adermon & Mikael Lindahl & Marten Palme, 2019. "Dynastic human capital, inequality and intergenerational mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 7615, CESifo.
- Francis Bloch & Bhaskar Dutta & StÃ©phane Robin & Min Zhu, 2018. "An experimental study of partnership formation in social networks," Working Papers 1009, Ashoka University, Department of Economics.
- Alec Brandon & John List & Robert Metcalfe & Michael Price & Florian Rundhammer, 2019. "Testing for crowd out in social nudges: Evidence from a natural field experiment in the market for electricity," Natural Field Experiments 00669, The Field Experiments Website.
- Bilal El Rafhi & Alexandre Volle, 2019. "The Effect of the Arab Spring on the Preferences for Redistribution in Egypt," Post-Print hal-02101392, HAL.