Report NEP-SOC-2019-01-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Algan & Sergei Guriev & Elias Papaioannou & Evgenia Passari, 2017. "The European Trust Crisis and the Rise of Populism," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2i9jel1usb8, Sciences Po.
- Samuel Bazzi & Gabriel Koehler-Derrick & Benjamin Marx, 2018. "The Institutional Foundations of Religious Politics: Evidence from Indonesia," Sciences Po publications 25151, Sciences Po.
- Asano, Koji, 2018. "Trust and Law in Credit Markets," MPRA Paper 90482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muduli, Silu & Dash, Shridhar Kumar, 2019. "Financial Trust in Social Economic Network and Credit Risk," EconStor Preprints 190918, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Nicolas Querou, 2018. "Interacting collective action problems in the commons," Working Papers halshs-01936007, HAL.
- Renaud Bourlès & Yann Bramoullé & Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2018. "Altruism and Risk Sharing in Networks," Working Papers halshs-01943862, HAL.
- Martin Binder & Ann-Kathrin Blankenberg & Heinz Welsch, 2019. "Pro-environmental norms and subjective well-being: panel evidence from the UK," Working Papers V-417-19, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2019.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen, 2018. "Giving Once, Giving Twice: A Two-Period Field Experiment On Intertemporal Crowding in Charitable Giving," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 130, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Philippe Le Coent & Raphaële Preget & Sophie Thoyer, 2018. "Do farmers follow the herd? The influence of social norms in the participation to agri-environmental schemes," Working Papers halshs-01936004, HAL.
- Samantha Bielen & Wim Marneffe & Naci H. Mocan, 2018. "Racial Bias and In-group Bias in Judicial Decisions: Evidence from Virtual Reality Courtrooms," NBER Working Papers 25355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panagiota Papadimitri & Fotios Pasiouras & Menelaos Tasiou, 2019. "Culture and collateral requirements: Evidence from developing countries," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2019-04, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Akin, Zafer, 2018. "Dishonesty, Social Information, and Sorting," MPRA Paper 90412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kfir Eliaz & Ran Spiegler, 2018. "A Model of Competing Narratives," Papers 1811.04232, arXiv.org.