Report NEP-SOC-2018-12-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anne Marie Jeannet, 2017. "Political Distrust in Europe: the Impact of Immigration and the Global Economic Crisis," Working Papers 102, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Simone D'Alessandro & Caterina Giannetti & Pietro Guarnieri, 2018. "Private vs Public incentives: an experiment on motivation crowding and social trust," Discussion Papers 2018/240, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Gerard Ferrer-Esteban & Mauro Mediavilla, 2017. "The more educated, the more engaged? An analysis of social capital and education," Working Papers 2017/13, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Björn Bartling & Ernst Fehr & David B. Huffman & Nick Netzer, 2018. "The Causal Effect of Trust," CESifo Working Paper Series 7324, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Benjamin Elsner & Andreas Lichter & Nico Pestel, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," Working Papers 201814, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Dunia López-Pintado & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez, 2018. "Far above others," Working Papers 18.12, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Gary Bolton & Eugen Dimant & Ulrich Schmidt, 2018. "When a Nudge Backfires. Using Observation with Social and Economic Incentives to Promote Pro-Social Behavior," PPE Working Papers 0017, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Dario Pozzoli, 2018. "The Role of Institutions and Immigrant Networks in Firms’ Offshoring Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 7312, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jessica Goldberg & Mario Macis & Pradeep Chintagunta, 2018. "Incentivized Peer Referrals for Tuberculosis Screening: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 25279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crudu, Federico & Neri, Laura & Tiezzi, Silvia, 2018. "Family Ties and Children Obesity in Italy," MPRA Paper 90360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Oct 2018.
- Billur Aksoy & Marco A. Palma, 2018. "The Effects of Scarcity on Cheating and In-Group Favoritism," Working Papers 20181111-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Roos, Michael W. M., 2018. "Values, attitudes and economic behavior," Ruhr Economic Papers 777, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.