Report NEP-SOC-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson, Magnus & Dahl, Gordon B. & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2018. "Backlash in Attitudes after the Election of Extreme Political Parties," IZA Discussion Papers 11759, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bigoni, Maria & Bortolotti, Stefania & Rattini, Veronica, 2018. "A Tale of Two Cities: An Experiment on Inequality and Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 11758, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simone Moriconi & Giovanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," NBER Working Papers 25077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Batista, Catia & Seither, Julia & Vicente, Pedro C., 2018. "Migration, Political Institutions, and Social Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 11777, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jakub Lonsky, 2018. "Does Immigration Decrease Far-Fight Popularity? Evidence from Finnish Municipalities," Working Paper 6471, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Nguyen Thi Thu Phuong & Laure Pasquier-Doumer, 2018. "The role of Social Networks on Household Business Performance in Vietnam: A qualitative assessment," Working Papers DT/2018/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Amrit Amirapu & M Niaz Asadullah & Zaki Wahhaj, 2018. "Marriage, Work and Migration: The Role of Infrastructure Development and Gender Norms," Studies in Economics 1810, School of Economics, University of Kent.