Report NEP-SOC-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Elsner, Benjamin & Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2018. "Immigrant Voters, Taxation and the Size of the Welfare State," IZA Discussion Papers 11725, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Simone Moriconi & Giowanni Peri & Riccardo Turati, 2018. "Skill of the Immigrants and Vote of the Natives: Immigration and Nationalism in European Elections 2007-2016," Working Papers 2018-EQM-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Ilse Lindenlaub & Anja Prummer, 2016. "Gender, Social Networks and Performance," Working Papers 807, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Aksoy, Cevat Giray & Carpenter, Christopher S. & De Haas, Ralph & Tran, Kevin, 2018. "Do Laws Shape Attitudes? Evidence from Same-Sex Relationship Recognition Policies in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 11743, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Myong, Sunha & Park, JungJae & Yi, Junjian, 2018. "Social Norms and Fertility," IZA Discussion Papers 11744, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Algan, Yann & Beasley, Elizabeth & Cohen, Daniel & Foucault, Martial, 2018. "The rise of populism and the collapse of the left-right paradigm: Lessons from the 2017 French presidential election," CEPR Discussion Papers 13103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Maria Mayda & Giovanni Peri & Walter Steingress, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-09, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Tekla Nemanishvili, 2018. "Georgian emigrants? online support groups: exploring self-presentation and social capital on Facebook," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409391, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Ilan Tojerow, 2018. "In God We Learn? The Universal Messages of Religions, their Context-Specific Effects, and the role of Minority Status," Working Papers CEB 16-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wollni, M. & Lanza, G. & Ibanez, M., 2018. "Social capital and conservation under collective and individual incentive schemes: a framed field experiment in Indonesia," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275968, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alvarado, E. & Ibanez, M. & Brummer, B., 2018. "Understanding how risk preferences and social capital affect farmers’ behavior to anticipatory and reactive adaptation options to climate change: the case of vineyard farmers in central Chile," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275978, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anja Prummer & Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2016. "Community Leaders and the Preservation of Cultural Traits," Working Papers 806, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.