Report NEP-SOC-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alesina, Alberto F & Miano, Armando & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2018. "Immigration and Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 13035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Robinson, James A, 2018. "The Emergence of Weak, Despotic and Inclusive States," CEPR Discussion Papers 13031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roland Bénabou & Armin Falk & Jean Tirole, 2018. "Narratives, Imperatives, and Moral Reasoning," NBER Working Papers 24798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Dörrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2018. "Tax Morale and the Role of Social Norms and Reciprocity. Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7149, CESifo Group Munich.
- Levely, Ian & Bartos, Vojtech, 2018. "Sanctioning and Trustworthiness Across Ethnic Groups," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 107, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Elias Carroni & Paolo Pin & Simone Righi, 2018. "Bring a friend! Privately or Publicly?," Papers 1807.01994, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Jacques Melitz & Farid Toubal, 2018. "Somatic Distance, Cultural Affinities, Trust And Trade," Working Papers 2018-05, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Cristina Bicchieri & Eugen Dimant, 2018. "It's Not A Lie If You Believe It. Lying and Belief Distortion Under Norm-Uncertainty," PPE Working Papers 0012, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chang, Daphne & Chen, Roy & Krupka, Erin, 2018. "Rhetoric matters: A social norms explanation for the anomaly of framing," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2018-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Rüdiger Fahlenbrach & Hyemin Kim & Angie Low, 2018. "The Importance of Network Recommendations in the Director Labor Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-28, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Apr 2018.
- D’Attoma, John & Volintiru, Clara & Steinmo, Sven, 2017. "Willing to share? Tax compliance and gender in Europe and America," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Heidhues, Paul & Jayaraman, Rajshri & Teirlinck, Marrit, 2018. "Defaults and donations: Evidence from a field experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 294, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Zuazu Bermejo, Izaskun, 2018. "Cultural Values, Family Decisions and Gender Segregation in Higher Education: Evidence from 26 OECD Economies," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2018-107, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Alabrese, Eleonora & Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo & Novy, Dennis, 2018. "Who Voted for Brexit? Individual and Regional Data Combined," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 384, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Modesto Gayo & Dominique Joye & Yannick Lemel, 2018. "Testing the universalism of Bourdieu's homology: Structuring patterns of lifestyle across 26 countries," Working Papers 2018-04, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.