Report NEP-SOC-2018-07-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Dietmar & Rau, Hannes & Trautmann, Stefan T. & Xu, Yilong, 2018. "Inequality, Fairness and Social Capital," Working Papers 0650, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Conzo, Pierluigi & Zotti, Roberto, 2018. "Blessed are the First: The Long-Term Effect of Birth Order on Trust," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201810, University of Turin.
- Tak Wing Chan & Morag Henderson & Maria Sironi & Juta Kawalerowicz, 2017. "Understanding the Social and Cultural Bases of Brexit," DoQSS Working Papers 17-15, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Li, Yunrong & Mora Villarrubia, Ricardo, 2018. "Does Limiting Internet Use Among Adolescents Affect their Offline Social relationships?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 27163, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Germann, Maximilian & Loos, Benjamin & Weber, Martin, 2018. "Trust and Delegated Investing: A Money Doctors Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Alessandra L. González & David Yanagizawa-Drott, 2018. "Misperceived Social Norms: Female Labor Force Participation in Saudi Arabia," Working Papers 2018-042, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Balkan, Binnur & Tok, Elif Ozcan & Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih, 2018. "Immigration, Housing Rents, and Residential Segregation: Evidence from Syrian Refugees in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 11611, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christine Benesch & Simon Loretz & David Stadelmann & Tobias Thomas, 2018. "Media Coverage and Immigration Worries: Econometric Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 970, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gradstein, Mark & Justman, Moshe, 2018. "Diversity and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 11553, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Áureo de Paula & Imran Rasul & Pedro CL Souza, 2018. "Recovering social networks from panel data: identification, simulations and an application," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kenju Kamei, 2018. "Group Size Effect and Over-Punishment in the Case of Third Party Enforcement of Social Norms," Working Papers 2018_04, Durham University Business School.