Report NEP-SOC-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camilo García-Jimeno & Angel Iglesias & Pinar Yildirim, 2018. "Women, Rails and Telegraphs: An Empirical Study of Information Diffusion and Collective Action," NBER Working Papers 24495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felfe, Christina & Kocher, Martin & Rainer, Helmut & Saurer, Judith & Siedler, Thomas, 2018. "More Opportunity, More Cooperation? The Behavioral Effects of Birthright Citizenship on Immigrant Youth," Economics Series 340, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Mayda, Anna Maria & Peri, Giovanni & Steingress, Walter, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olcina, Gonzalo & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Zenou, Yves, 2018. "Conformism, Social Norms and the Dynamics of Assimilation," IZA Discussion Papers 11436, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen, Xi & Sahn, David E. & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2018. "Social Interactions and Stigmatized Behavior: "Donating" Blood Plasma in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 11413, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christine Benesch & Simon Loretz & David Stadelmann & Tobias Thomas, 2018. "Media Coverage and Immigration Worries: Econometric Evidence," CREMA Working Paper Series 2018-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Valfort, Marie-Anne, 2018. "Anti-Muslim Discrimination in France: Evidence from a Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 11417, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Naoko Ueada, 2018. "The Hearts, Minds, and Sentiments: The Volunteers Program in the Immunization Program in Bangladesh and the Chagas Diseases Control Project of Honduras," Working Papers 162, JICA Research Institute.
- Filomena Garcia & Luca David Opromolla & Andrea Vezzulli & Rafael Marques, 2018. "The Effects of Official and Unofficial Information on Tax Compliance," CAEPR Working Papers 2018-004, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Bertrand, Marianne & Cortes, Patricia & Olivetti, Claudia & Pan, Jessica, 2018. "Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women," IZA Discussion Papers 11382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bellettini, Giorgio & Ceroni, Carlotta Berti & Cantoni, Enrico & Monfardini, Chiara, 2018. "Family Structure and the Turnout Gender Gap: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 11384, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alzúa, María Laura & Djebbari, Habiba & Pickering, Amy J., 2018. "A Community Based Program Promotes Sanitation," IZA Discussion Papers 11446, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).