Report NEP-SOC-2017-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Chris Starmer & Fabio Tufano, 2017. "Revealing the Economic Consequences of Group Cohesion," Discussion Papers 2017-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Benjamin Enke, 2017. "Kinship, Cooperation, and the Evolution of Moral Systems," NBER Working Papers 23499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sheabo Dessalegn, S., 2017. "Social capital and maternal health care use in rural Ethiopia," Other publications TiSEM bb0ec225-4ec3-4028-90d6-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Braun, Sebastian & Dwenger, Nadja, 2017. "The local environment shapes refugee integration: Evidence from post-war Germany," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 10-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Edoardo Rainone, 2017. "Social ties and the demand for financial services," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1115, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Emily Breza & Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Tyler H. McCormick & Mengjie Pan, 2017. "Using Aggregated Relational Data to Feasibly Identify Network Structure without Network Data," NBER Working Papers 23491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Davide Cantoni & Patricia Funk & Felix Schönenberger & Noam Yuchtman, 2017. "Identifying the Effect of Election Closeness on Voter Turnout: Evidence from Swiss Referenda," NBER Working Papers 23490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.