Report NEP-SOC-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cabrales, Antonio & Espin, Antonio & Kujal, Praveen & Rassenti, Stephen, 2017. "Humans' (incorrect) distrust of reflective decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11949, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2017. "Social Network Structure and The Trade-Off Between Social Utility and Economic Performance," Working Papers 2017-026, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2017. "Mapping the Dimensions of Social Capital," Working Papers 2017-025, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Takahiro Ito & Kohei Kubota & Fumio Ohtake, 2017. "Long Term Effects of Buddhist Temples, Jizo Bodhisattvas and Shrines on a School Rute: The Effects on Income, Happiness and Health Thorough Social Capital," ISER Discussion Paper 0995, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Alberto Batinti & Andrea Filippetti & Luca Andriani, 2017. "Why Does Social Capital Increase Government Performance? The Role of Local Elections across Italian Municipalities," Management Working Papers 13, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Apr 2017.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Fetzer, Thiemo & Novy, Dennis, 2017. "Who Voted for Brexit? A Comprehensive District-Level Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Langenbach & Franziska Tausch, 2017. "Inherited Institutions: Cooperation in the Light of Democratic Legitimacy," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_01, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Giampaolo Lecce & Laura Ogliari, 2017. "Institutional Transplant and Cultural Proximity: Evidence from Nineteenth-Century Prussia," Working Papers 598, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Luigi Butera & John List, 2017. "An Economic Approach to Alleviate the Crisis of Confidence in Science: With an Application to the Public Goods Game," Artefactual Field Experiments 00608, The Field Experiments Website.
- Nollenberger, Natalia & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2017. "Let the Girls Learn! It is not Only about Math… It's about Gender Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 10625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto Alesina & Caterina Gennaioli & Stefania Lovo, 2016. "Public Goods and Ethnic Diversity: Evidence from Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers 80, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Bracco, Emanuele & De Paola, Maria & Green, Colin P. & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2017. "The Effect of Far Right Parties on the Location Choice of Immigrants: Evidence from Lega Nord Mayors," IZA Discussion Papers 10604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sonja Brangewitz & Behnud Mir Djawadi & Angelika Endres & Britta Hoyer, 2017. "Network Formation and Disruption - An Experiment. Are efficient networks too complex?," Working Papers CIE 101, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Bulte, Erwin & Wang, Ruixin & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2017. "Forced gifts: The burden of being a friend," IFPRI discussion papers 1615, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anjanette M. Chan Tack & Mario Small, 2017. "Making Friends in Violent Neighborhoods: Strategies among Elementary School Children," Working Papers 2017-026, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.